Friday, June 21, 2013

Friday Finds

FF2_Md
FRIDAY FINDS showcases the books you ‘found’ and added to your To Be Read (TBR) list… whether you found them online, or in a bookstore, or in the library — wherever!

Well, I have five Friday Finds and I did just purchase all of them since most of the books on my wish list are pre-order only at this point.  

1.  The Night Watching by Heather Graham.  I have read a few of her books and didn't realize she had started a new trilogy so I picked it up.
2.  Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick.  I keep seeing this one on other blogs with good reviews.
3.  Against the Tide by Elizabeth Camden
4.  Second Sight by Amanda Quick.  Heard good things about the Arcane Society series also so going to give that a try.
5.  The Heist by Janet Evanovich and  Lee Goldberg

These should get me through until mid July when a few of the books I am waiting for become available.  

Against the TideThe Night Is WatchingSecond Sight (Arcane Society Series #1)
The Heist (B&N Exclusive Edition)Hush, Hush (Hush, Hush Saga #1)




2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great list! I'm interested to see what you think of Hush Hush. I saw your post over on Book Blogs and thought that I would come over and check out your blog. I'm now following via BlogLovin' and GFC. I'd love it if you could check out my blogs and do the same! I've got great giveaways going on at both blogs, so be sure to check them out!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction and Best Kids' Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting. So far I like the book a lot but I have found a few holes and I don't find the main character to have a whole lot of common sense. It is definitely hard to put down though. I have about 75 pages left. Already have you in my circles on google+ and I am following as well.

    Laura :)

    ReplyDelete