Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday




"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Fifth Grave Past the Light (Charley Davidson Series #5)I have so many books that I'm waiting for!  I'll pick the one coming out the soonest for this post:

Fifth Grave Past the Light by Darynda Jones.  This is the fifth book in the Charley Davidson series.  I fell on the first book by accident and absolutely loved it.  I ripped through the rest and then realized that the fifth book hadn't come out yet.  


From Barnes and Noble:
Never underestimate the power of a woman
on a double espresso with a mocha latte chaser high.
                                                —T-shirt
Charley Davidson isn’t your everyday, run-of-the-mill grim reaper.  She’s more of a paranormal private eye/grim reaper extraordinaire.  However, she gets sidetracked when the sexy, sultry son of Satan, Reyes Farrow, moves in next door. To further complicate matters, Reyes is her main suspect in an arson case.  Charley has vowed to stay away from him until she can find out the truth…but then dead women start appearing in her apartment, one after another, each lost, confused, and terrified beyond reason.  When it becomes apparent that her own sister, Gemma, is the serial killer’s next target Charley has no choice but to ask for Reyes’ help.  Arsonist or not, he’s the one man alive who could protect Gemma no matter who or what came at her. But he wants something in return. Charley. All of her, body and soul. And to keep her sister safe, it is a price she is willing to pay.
Charley Davidson is at it again in Fifth Grave Past the Light, the sexy, suspenseful, and laugh-out-loud funny fifth installment of the New York Times bestselling series by Darynda Jones.
Can't wait!

6 comments:

  1. I haven't read this series since it's not quite YA and YA is my comfort zone, maybe when I grow up a little! :P (20 still counts as young adult, right... right?!)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't read the series yet, but it's been on my TBR list for a while. :)


    Andrea K. @ Books and Bindings
    Waiting on Wednesdays

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man I haven't started this series yet, but I've seen it around and have it on my TBR list! Great pick!

    Thanks for stopping by WOW earlier. New follower.

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome pick. I have been meaning to start this series for a while now.


    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard great things about this series, sadly I haven't had the time to try it out. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    New Follower,

    Diayll @Mother/Gamer/Writer

    ReplyDelete