Friday, April 17, 2015

Feature and Follow Friday (April 16, 2015)

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs!  I love followers of all kinds but I especially love Twitter followers and will be sure to follow back. Thanks!

This week's question:
Here is €/£/$100,000. Buy something. Anything at all! What would be the first thing you choose, and why?

Hmmm.... tough question.  Can you buy more time?  I would love to do that because I need about three more waking hours in my day to get everything done and have some "me" time.  Ok, seriously I think I would go with this:
Of course, my dream is to have enough money to buy a house on the beach that I can escape to every summer but that is out of the question right now. Instead, I think I would choose to put in a lovely swimming pool where I can lay out in the sun (with sunblock on of course) and read, swim, nap, etc...

How about you?  What would be the first thing you would buy if you suddenly came into this amount of money? 

post signature

12 comments:

  1. OOoh nice! That sounds like a nice treat!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Just beautiful. Good choice! I would love a summer home too. Thanks for visiting and following.

    I followed back :)

    Cee @ The Mistress Case

    ReplyDelete
  3. That pool looks amazing. It would be pretty awesome to have a pool in the backyard. My home isn't big enough for a pool, but maybe I'll put in a pond at some point.

    New follower!
    My FF!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A house on the beach sounds like a dream come true. I love that pool you pictured! So nice!! New follower. :-)

    Shannon @ The Tale Temptress' FF

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would've chose a beach house but unfortunately I don't live near the sea :(

    New follower
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omgsh, what an amazing idea!!! That swimming pool is gorgeous! With some reading nooks and comfy seating, it would be perfect!

    Old follower, thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooops, I meant to say new follower. Haha! GFC & Bloglovin! (:

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, wouldn't that be lovely? A pool is included in my pick, too. I just want to live on the beach, year-round. I need to figure out how I can afford that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excellent idea! A beach hideaway would be so amazing! I'd still need a library in my beach house to keep me busy when I hit the beach! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh that sounds so nice! & that pool is gorgeous!
    Thanks so much for stopping by my post and following on twitter. Following back!
    -Amanda @ Hearts Reading

    ReplyDelete