Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: 2015 Top Reads



This Week's Topic
Top Ten Best Books We Read In 2015 (you can do it by only 2015 releases,  overall , by genre (top ten fantasy books I read in 2015), etc. however you choose to make your BEST list)

I'm choosing to list my top 10 favorite books of 2015.  Although my goal was 60 books, I came up short by about 10.  That's ok.  I'm still proud of, not only how many books I read, but about the fact that I set aside specific time to read almost every day, even if it was only for a few moments.  Some of the books I read will be remembered forever and others forgotten and that's ok too.  Here are my most cherished books from this year:










post signature

3 comments:

  1. Interesting mix of genres! I hate to say that I haven't heard of most of these before stopping by.

    Sorry to hear about your reading goal, although 50 is pretty impressive in itself. I love the idea of setting time apart to read too. It's a sanity break, for sure. Happy reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I had to come and see which books made your Top 10 list. The Girl on the Train was very intriguing. Haven't read any of the others, but I did recently pick up the Miss Peregrine's boxed set so hopefully I can get to those books soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Girl on the Train is the only one on your list I have read, I will have to check the others out!
    New follower :)
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete