Friday, April 1, 2016

Mini Review: Graffiti in Love



Back in November, for Novella November, I read a novella by G.G. Andrew called Crazy, Sexy, Ghoulish, which was completely out of my reading comfort zone.  Yet, I really enjoyed the story. There are very few romances out there that I find appealing.  I often find them to be too sexy, too cute, or just boring and predictable. And if there are half naked people on the front cover... forget it.  I won't even read the teaser.  Not because I am a prude; I read Fifty Shades just like everybody else, but because I'm just not impressed by that sort of cover art.

So, because I enjoyed Crazy, Sexy, Ghoulish, and was offered this book in return for an honest review, I decided to leave the zone again and try Graffiti in Love.  Again, I really enjoyed it.  It wasn't deep but I felt that the characters were interesting and had some depth to them.  The plot was original and fun with just a little bit of adventure mixed in.  I laughed a few times and even though I knew the story would have a happy but slightly predictable type of ending, I still kept reading.  In fact, I read the whole book in one sitting and can honesty say that it was another fun, light read from this author.

                                                                                                                                          post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment